Tuesday, September 22, 2009

( 001 )

vanilles@LJ

Honestly I don't even know what made me log into this account after leaving it here for months on end. I do suppose it's out of curiosity. I wonder if there's actually any point in logging on here and updating one single entry. My old posts have been moved to another URL for a clean slate, and I suppose that the new layout is a mark of change as well. I like how clean and neat everything is now; it appeals to the OCD side of me. I like how organized everything is, I like how systematic it looks.

For now, I suppose I'll be sticking around here for a bit while I hide myself from the livejournal community. I'm tired of all the drama there, I'm tired of how everything is gray to everyone there. I need something new, something clean and where people won't judge me. I'm tired of talking to everyone there and yet getting nowhere.

It's tiring to have to connect with people everyday otherwise they'd start thinking that you're tired of them, that you don't like them. For once, I need some time to myself and I refuse to wear myself out just trying to put a smile upon another person's face.

At the same time though, I'm happy with where I am in life right now, I must say. I have a loving boyfriend who cares more about my happiness than his and does his best to accommodate to my every whim and fancy. My parents still have their jobs, for now, and we're probably having a family holiday to Japan end of this year. My friends are on good terms with me and I've been doing my best to catch up with each and everyone of them. My days are spent happily, although not very constructively, but I'm happy.

Let's hope this happiness lasts when school reopens again.

No comments: